- Edificionado is an Oakland-based real estate brokerage specializing in architecturally and historically significant homes. The listings we feature here are those that have recently caught our eye due to their provenance or exceptional state of preservation. We select them without regard to size, price, or location and in general we are not the listing broker, so we have no stake in their being posted here. As we are based in Oakland, most of the homes will be in the East Bay, though we may throw one in from elsewhere in the Bay Area from time to time. If you would like to visit any of these homes, or receive a personalized list of properties more tailored to your specific requirements and tastes please contact Christian Olson at email@example.com or at 510 686 3343.
dougwittnebel on 1750 Toyon, Lafayette dougwittnebel on 2021 10th, Berkeley dougwittnebel on 73 Tara, Orinda edificionado on 1 Kittiwake, Orinda douglas wittnebel on 1 Kittiwake, Orinda
- 1 Orchard, Berkeley - Unusual cluster of Walter Steilberg homes at the foot of Panoramic… edificionado.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/1-o… https://t.co/Dx2JiF9Dca 4 days ago
- 6 Nogales, Berkeley - Rare shingle style bungalow by Berkeley City Architect, Walter… edificionado.wordpress.com/2017/06/21/6-n… https://t.co/Dw2yk7MALK 6 days ago
- 1750 Toyon, Lafayette - Intriguing use of multiple geodesic domes to create a showy MCM… edificionado.wordpress.com/2017/06/16/175… https://t.co/Zcd6CH6llQ 1 week ago
- 132 Alpine Terrace, Oakland - Refined Upper Rockridge new modern home by Randy Ruiz of AAA: edificionado.wordpress.com/2017/06/14/132… https://t.co/HFLxaHo7Qq 1 week ago
- 29 Tappan, Orinda - Fairly reserved MCM attributed to John Warnecke heir, Harry Nakahara: edificionado.wordpress.com/2017/06/12/29-… https://t.co/O5CK1n7ktZ 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Bungalow
Today we feature a lovely shingle style bungalow designed by Walter Ratcliff. The bungalow was not a form that Ratcliff favored, preferring instead creative amalgamations of period revival styles, so this home is a bit unique. It is a rare … Continue reading
This intriguing mission revival bungalow features an asymmetrical façade with an unusually angular parapet flanked by a pair of squat columns supporting the porch roof. Inside, the home is far more traditionally embellished with a nice assortment of built-ins, paneling, … Continue reading
This charming Alameda shingle style bungalow is situated on the East End of the island and less than a block from the lagoons that mark the original shore line. The home has a nicely balanced double gable façade with a … Continue reading
This handsome colonial revival bungalow may not have its original siding exposed outside, but inside almost all of its great period detail remains. Even the separate washroom in the kitchen is still intact which is exceedingly rare.
This once modest shingle bungalow has undergone a substantial second story addition, but fortunately most of the public spaces on the first floor have been left intact. The addition itself is fairly sensitive as well with an attempt made at … Continue reading
Our featured home today has a fairly conventional bungalow façade with the typical broad sheltering roof and inviting front porch. But inside is a different story. The interior embellishments are a bit like a mannerist caricature of the typical bungalow … Continue reading