- Edificionado is an Oakland-based real estate brokerage specializing in architecturally and historically significant homes. The listings we feature here are those that have recently caught our eye due to their provenance or exceptional state of preservation. We select them without regard to size, price, or location and in general we are not the listing broker, so we have no stake in their being posted here. As we are based in Oakland, most of the homes will be in the East Bay, though we may throw one in from elsewhere in the Bay Area from time to time. If you would like to visit any of these homes, or receive a personalized list of properties more tailored to your specific requirements and tastes please contact Christian Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 510 686 3343.
Katherine on 6201 Westwood, Oakland doug wittnebel on 1475 Campus, Berkeley doug wittnebel on 2616 Etna, Berkeley doug wittnebel on 6849 Snake, Oakland doug wittnebel on 21 Mosswood, Berkeley
- 3256 Garfield, Alameda - Another beautifully preserved Victorian designed by Charles Shaner: edificionado.wordpress.com/2023/02/06/325… 2 days ago
- Wally Reemelin @ Berkeley, California instagram.com/p/CoLJjfevqk7/… 6 days ago
- 6201 Westwood, Oakland - Thoughtfully composed new modern home by local modernist Robert Swatt: edificionado.wordpress.com/2023/01/30/620… 1 week ago
- John Hudson Thomas @ Oakland, California instagram.com/p/CnkjfCRywqL/… 3 weeks ago
- Jack Margolis @ Oakland, California instagram.com/p/CnShy2JyKGt/… 4 weeks ago
Category Archives: Foreclosure
Today we feature an imposing Montclair A-Frame foreclosure. It has a relatively modest footprint but its high-peaked roof creates the illusion of greater scale from the street. Inside, the home is packed full of great period detailing. It needs a … Continue reading
Our featured home today is a charming Longfellow craftsman bungalow foreclosure. Unlike many “distressed” properties, this one appears to be well taken care of, with loads of original woodwork and period detailing – a great opportunity for the right buyer.