- Edificionado is an Oakland-based real estate brokerage specializing in architecturally and historically significant homes. The listings we feature here are those that have recently caught our eye due to their provenance or exceptional state of preservation. We select them without regard to size, price, or location and in general we are not the listing broker, so we have no stake in their being posted here. As we are based in Oakland, most of the homes will be in the East Bay, though we may throw one in from elsewhere in the Bay Area from time to time. If you would like to visit any of these homes, or receive a personalized list of properties more tailored to your specific requirements and tastes please contact Christian Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 510 686 3343.
douglas wittnebel on 2160 Mastlands, Oakland Susan Blew on 951 Longridge, Oakland dougwittnebel on 1465 Vista, El Cerrito Hans Peter Elmer on 1171 Cragmont, Berkeley Kerri on 771 San Diego, Berkeley
- 3414 Kelly, Hayward - Beautiful MCM designed by violin maker Jack Williamson: edificionado.wordpress.com/2018/07/20/341… https://t.co/YZEUXheCsH 20 minutes ago
- The Landfall Estate - Edificionado is pleased to have represented the buyers of the the only known Beverley David T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 564 El Dorado, Oakland - Unusual Victorian / colonial revival hybrid residence designed by Leo Nichols:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- 5486 Kales, Oakland - Charming Rockridge bungalow with plenty of original fabric: edificionado.wordpress.com/2018/07/09/548… https://t.co/YgQ5SmUWv8 1 week ago
- 35 Hillcrest, Berkeley - Beautiful Viennese Secessionist residence by John Hudson Thomas at the height of his creat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Category Archives: Foursquare
Our featured home today is a handsome colonial revival foursquare with a charming pedimented colonnade at the porch. The basic form of the house is fairly typical for the area, but there are a number of embellishments both inside and … Continue reading
Henry Meyers is not an architect who is as well known today as many of his contemporaries who were more prolific home builders, but the mark that he made on the shape of the East Bay is undeniable. Meyers was … Continue reading
Our featured home today is a fairly squat shingle style four square attributed to George Plowman. The home has had a number of modifications over the years but fortunately much of the original interior detailing is intact including plenty of … Continue reading
Today we feature a statuesque Cleveland Heights colonial revival foursquare. The home’s imposing facade is unusually extravagant with paired demilune windows and a multitude of brackets. Inside, it is no less impressive with paneling in almost all of the public … Continue reading
This stately shingle style colonial revival was designed by DF Oliver whose successful practice had offices in both Oakland and San Francisco at the turn of the century. Oliver was responsible for some of the largest homes built in Oakland … Continue reading
This charming side by side foursquare duplex in North Oakland is amazingly well-preserved for a multi-unit property. Nearly all of the original woodwork remains unpainted including that in both of the kitchens which is nearly unheard of.